Did you know that the Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977 also known as Criminal Procedure Amendment Act 65 of 2008 was amended to make provision for persons previously convicted of minor offenses, determined by the sentenced imposed ranging from eg; suspended sentence, correctional supervision, or fine qualify the expungement of criminal records.
We advise our clients in the following fields of law, among other
For a professional service at an affordable price do not hesitate to contact us. Our friendly consultants are on standby to answer your inquiries and concerns.
- Criminal record expungement (clearance)
- Plea bargaining
- Arrest & Conviction records
- Sex offenders register
- Public Drivers Permit (P.D.P)
- Verification of Qualifications & Professional licenses
- Post sentence report (Parole board)
- Litigation Services
- Restorative justice
- IMMIGRATION (Work and study permit)